Here are 5 ideas that any parent could use to capture the special moments of their newborn baby or infant at their own place!
Every parent is always excited to capture their newborn or infant’s beautiful moments. And we’re here to make it easier for them through our DIY ideas which would for sure enhance your baby’s first photo shoot. There are multiple props that must be already available at your home, you just need to think about how effectively you can use them for a mini-photo shoot at your own place. These props will definitely help you to upgrade your photography experience. So let’s just straightway dig into it.
- Comfortable clothing– You don’t need something special to pull off this concept for a home mini-photoshoot. The important thing to keep in mind is to keep your child safe, but take advantage of the opportunity to experiment with various angles and create a cozy atmosphere. Another great idea is to use various colors and textures of fabric and wraps to create a color theme for stunning portraits.
2. Cotton– Everyone would have cotton at their home for different purposes but yes now you can also use them in your photoshoot. A large ton of cotton can be used to resemble the clouds which would enhance your concept of your little one being on clouds and could be wrapped around in a blue fabric over a white bedsheet. If you want to spice things up, one can also cut a moon out of cardboard and just paint it yellow. By placing this moon and cottons around the baby, will give an effect of floating in the sky.
3. Baskets/Crate– You can always have a basket as your major prop in shoots. One can place some soft fabric inside the basket and carefully place your infant or newborn baby above the fabric. Another thing that one can do is put in stuffed toys inside the baskets and try maybe clicking from the high angle.
4. Fluffy Blankets– Another way to make the ideal DIY baby photoshoot at home is to use warm props like a large fuzzy blanket. To get the perfect picture, make sure your baby is warm and relaxed. Such props add on more elements to make your picture look perfect!
5. Flowers– Either you can buy fresh flowers from the florist or can try out with those artificial flowers made up of plastic or paper. Both of them will look very good placed beside your baby. And also according to the color of the flower, you might play along with the color of the baby’s cloth. Like either, you can choose contrasting colors or maybe coordinating the same color, ( an insider hint yellow and white goes well together) try that out!